Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I woke up to a great start this morning, I had three people worrying about me, in a caring sorta way, but still kinda in a weird way. And the thing was, all three of them said, or rather exclaimed the exact same thing to me, "What are you doing up so early?!" I am so amused. Thankyou Dad, Mum and then Kai Bin. Is 9 AM really that unusual a time for me to be up and awake? Lol.

Piano later, first lesson after so many weeks of break. I haven't practiced a single thing, I've barely touched the keyboard, my teacher is so going to kill me. But somehow I'm not doing anything about it, even though there's still about a few more hours before it, ah but well, The O.C. is just too addictive. (:

Starting to mug for Chinese Os this afternoon, I had better. Next, results are coming back on Monday, I can't wait, truly, can't wait to start crying and mopping and regretting when i see those red marks on my papers. Oh wells, it's inevitable and anyway its over, sigh.

Haha, Ching. She said like, "eh please stop typing like that its really damn weird." ;D

Oh yes, I absolutely <333 The O.C. :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home